Samsung Note 10 + 5G – £899 (£699 after trade-in with any phone) Sale
Samsung has reduced the Note 10+ 5G from £1099 to £899 which is in itself a saving of £200. But if you trade on any phone at all you can get another discount of £200 making the price of the phone £699. Please double-check the trade-in terms and conditions before trading a phone in.
It also can be applied to Note10+ 4G but not as great a discount. Reduced to £849 and after a trade-in discount of £150 reduced to £749.
Hope this helps someone. we were after a note10+ 4g but after this discount, we went for the 5g.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 + Features (Samsung Note 10)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Overview – Samsung claims the Note 10 Plus packs in the experience of a games console, computer and professional camera, as well as a mobile phone. It’s certainly a high-end phone in terms of its performance, but the exterior has also been refurbished.
- Design – On the lower rim, the S Pen slot is housed along with the USB-C connector. To the right-hand side are the power button and volume control. The Bixby button has been incorporated into the power button – just hold it down to wake the assistant. This change brings the Note 10 Plus more in line with other premium smartphones. To keep it safe on the beach or in light rain, the handset is IP68 water and dust resistant.
- Size – The Note 10 Plus is the largest of Samsung’s Note series so far with a massive 6.8-inch screen. Surprisingly, this impressive screen space has not resulted in a vastly increased weight as it’s just 196g.
- Appearance – There are four Note 10 Plus colours but only Aura Black and the lustrous Aura Glow can be purchased in the UK. Unfortunately, Aura White and the dusky Aura Blue won’t be available here. Whichever you choose the handset will come with a metal frame and a Gorilla Glass 6 back to provide a quality feel. This makes the phone prone to cracks if dropped or crushed, so it’s wise to invest in a case.
- Display – The AMOLED+, HDR10+-certified screen is super-sharp and the 1,440 x 3,040 pixels create an even more immersive experience. If you watch a lot of videos or you often edit your own film footage, this phone is a great solution.
- Camera – The Note 10 Plus camera specs are impressive, with three back-facing cameras, one 16MP ultra-wide, one 12MP wide-angle and one 12MP telephoto with an optical zoom. For your selfies, there’s a 10PM front-facing camera along with special features to give your snaps a professional edge. An extra sensor produces a sense of depth in photos that enhances portraits, Live Focus Mode keeps moving objects in focus while you’re filming and with the Zoom-In Mic, background noises are blocked.
- Performance – The Note 10 Plus is driven by the incredibly powerful Exynos 9825 chipset. This CPU is described by the manufacturer, Qualcomm, as ‘unlike anything that’s come before’. It is this component that will deliver all the benefits of 5G to the handset.
- Memory – The Note 10 Plus will provide 12GB of RAM, which ensures that multitaskers can text, take pictures and make phone calls with their favourite apps still running in the background. The increased RAM will only really be noticed by a few people and is unlikely to be appreciated by most users. It could be a method of future-proofing the Note 10 Plus, but by the time 12GB of RAM is standard for a smartphone, most people will have already moved on to a newer handset.
- Storage – The Note 10 Plus comes in 256GB or 512GB versions and has a MicroSD slot, which could take the available storage to a whopping 1TB. If you’ve been used to a 16GB phone until now, even 256GB will be a challenge to fill, but if you keep a lot of photos, films and apps on your phone, the Note 10 Plus is a great solution.
- Connectivity – You’ll need to wait until the network connection becomes available, but when 5G is rolled out to every area of the UK, people with a 5G handset will be the only ones able to use it. This new technology is likely to provide speeds 40 times faster than 4G.
- Battery Life – The Note 10 Plus battery is the largest in Samsung’s fleet, at 4,300mAh. This means it will provide more power for longer, but until you’ve been using it for a while the exact length of time is hard to judge. With average usage, it should last at least 10 hours between charges.
The Samsung Note 10 Plus Specs
- Screen: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED
- Weight: 196g
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Processor: Exynos 9825
- Front Photography: 10MP Auto Focus
- Rear Photography: 1 x Ultra-wide 12MP/1x Telephoto 12MP/1x Wide Angle 16MP/1x VGA
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- Battery: 4300mAh
- Port: USB-C
- Colours: Aura Black, Aura Glow (Aura White, Aura Blue available outside the UK)
- Charging: Wireless
- Water-resistance: IP68
More Samsung Devices sale
- Samsung Galaxy Tab – Black Friday Sale 2019
- Smart TV LED 4K UHD Samsung (163 cm) Sale
- Samsung 27″ Curved PC Screen (Monitor) Sale
- Samsung TVs at Walmart Black Friday 2019 Sale